Sunday, September 14, 2008

Meet Stacy

I'm very new to this whole blogging thing. I guess I'm late to the party because it seems like everyone's doing it. Well, lets start by telling you a little about me. I'm Stacy - or Anastasia...that's my "real" name, but I've never gone by it. But its starting to grow on me, so we'll see where that goes. My husband (Justin) and I just had our first baby girl. Her name is Hailey and she's absolutley beautiful! So I'm sure she will be the subject of many of my photog posts. Lucky for her mom, she doesn't hate the camera :). I went to school for dietetics, but I also double majored in photography, but didn't get that major finished, so I guess you could say I just took a lot of photo classes! I've been working as a dietitian for the past 2 years, and since we had Hailey, I've cut back to only 2 days a week. So that leaves me a lot more time to pursue my true passion - photography. This journey is just beginning though, so bare with me. I've been totally out of the photography world for a couple years, and I learned everything on film cameras, so this will be a learning process for me.

0 comments:

Contact Stacy

anastasiakrager@yahoo.com
www.anastasiamariephotography.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP