Monday, April 6, 2009

Worth the wait

Zoe's mom and I have been working at scheduling this session for a few months. We finally got together on Friday and it was definitley worth the wait! Zoe is an absolute doll with the most gorgeous eyelashes I've ever seen! A huge thanks to mom and dad who stuck it out while I figured out my brand new camera - by brand new I mean I picked it up that morning :). Here's a sneak peek to tide you over while I work on the rest. Thank you so much for coming out! I had a blast!






1 comments:

Natemeister April 9, 2009 at 5:29 AM  

Sorry mom, but I think she has dad's eye's. Eyelashes and all. ;-)

Contact Stacy

anastasiakrager@yahoo.com
www.anastasiamariephotography.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP